Saturday 2 February 2008

There is good news :) and there is bad news:(

Handprinted Paisley merino wool cardigan...so chic!...And they make them in Lil' Gal sizes too...so Me and the girls could get the same!!!
Green Burmuda Shorts...I wish they would stop using my body for all these advertising campaigns it so exhausting...*sigh*!!!
Oh I would love to place my make up bag and mobile phone neatly in here, rather than stuff an sicky muslin square and a half eaten cereal bar into the bottom of my bag only to be found in tiny crumbs 3 weeks later!
Gorgeous...the Pom Pom theme seems to be quite strong at the moment! Love the colour for the summer!
I love these Elegant heels with the turquiose bow detail.

Good Lord...I have died and gone to heaven...Well J Crew at least, As if finding the most adorable Children's shoes at pediped was not enough, I have found somewhere that sells matching for Me and the Girls...I have just found the most phenominal range of women's shoes, bags, knitwear and those gorgeous green Burmuda shorts...D
The down side is they do not deliver to the UK Yet...BOOOHOOO, Although I have just joined the queue -there is a contact button so that they will notify me when they start international shipping! YAY!

2 comments:

hijj said...

Cool but elegant things......

hilda said...

I ran into this page mistakenly, surprisingly, this is a great website.The site owner has carried out a superb job of putting it together, the info here is really insightful. Now i am going to bookmark this internet site so that I can revisit in the future Jobs.

Transgender Dating Site