Saturday 2 February 2008

Rebel Rebel...



As a avid user of all things Benefit, Iam intrigued by the new 'You Rebel Lite' I have been using the standard 'You Rebel' for years. I have been told I look like I have been Tangoed when it is first applied but it does soak in to the skin to become a great glowing base, I think I will stick to my radoactive glow for the time being...its my comfort zone! But I may have to invest in some of its lighter little sister for the days when I need extra SPF coverage as the original 'You rebel' can only be applied sparingly!...perhaps I will mix the two!
This is their new face high lighter although Iam quite happy with my 'Moon Beam and High beam' I am quite tempted to try this new pearlescent stick ... As always benefit get 10/10 for packaging and presentation...Just like this sexy little pink face powder...It will certainly be on my valentine wishlist...

No comments: