Monday 4 February 2008

doooo wooop!


This little retro gem is not only a fab 80's inspired purse but it also has a speaker you can attach to your MP3 player...How cool is that...Such a great idea for those Girly beach holidays...oh mental note... they went out the window 3 years ago when I had Daughter number 1.... None the less I would be the Hippest Mama at Tumble Tots with one of these! It is also a snip at just £10...woooohooo!!!! I found it at www.lunacyboutique.co.uk.

Along with this stunning 'Sybil' Art deco themed necklace, This is an exclusive to Lunacy boutique and costs £55.

And of course I had to add a picture of their Shabby chic (and red pom pom!!!) Mushroom purse - I cant get enough of the colour clash and with its devine Vintage print I think I may have to add it to my wish list... it costs £13.50.

No comments: