Saturday 16 February 2008

Spring is nearly here!






As a lover of all kitchen and food related objects Whittard of Chelsea is without a doubt one of my favourite Shops out there, (and also a former employee of mine!) I loved going to work there and sampling all of their fine teas and coffees! I have just looked at their new ceramics and their delicious Easter range and must say Iam very impressed I love the sweetheart and lady bird range and their confectionary choice is wonderful, I cant wait to start buying all the delicious Easter treats on offer!!

2 comments:

kitty stitch said...

hello! I love the teapots, great design eh. Oh you may recognize the butter dish in my peg bag photo...still making good use of that thank you!!xxx

hijj said...

All of those things are really lovely and sweet!